Having a piece of jewellery created just for you is one of the most precious and spectacular experiences that can be had. An experience that is so unique, it can only truly be measured in emotion and memory.
At Valerio Jewellery, it is this result that motivates us to create ethical engagement rings, Fairtrade wedding rings and traceable eternity rings so genuinely beautiful you come to regard each one as a personal work of art.
This bespoke fine jewellery design journey could not be easier to embark upon – or more exhilarating! Take a moment to allow a few initial thoughts to filter through – think colour, shape and finesse. Think of the person the piece is for – their personality, their style and their preferences. There are myriad combinations that could culminate in your ultimate bespoke jewellery design, plenty of inspiration for which can be found here.
Seven steps to heavenly custom crafted fine jeweller.
- Once you have expressed your interest, via email or through the online enquiry form, we will contact you to arrange a meeting.
- You can visit us at our jewellery designer Anna's London studio or meet us elsewhere, at your convenience. We understand it is not always possible to meet in person and we work just as well via phone, Skype or FaceTime – all to your schedule.
- After this initial consultation, we will create three ethical jewellery designs based on our discussion. Should we not hit the nail on the head right away, we will continue to work on the designs until you are 100% happy.
- Once we have finalised your fine jewellery design, we will require a 50% deposit and then our jewellery designers will be ready to start the creative process.
- It takes approximately four weeks to turn your chosen design into a finished jewel but please allow additional time should you require a specialist stone to be cut or sourced. Please note we also offer an express service with a two week turnaround time – contact us for further details.
- We will keep you updated on your jewellery’s progress and, once your piece is completed, we will require the balance to be paid before delivery or collection can be arranged.
- And then finally, all that is left to do is present your bespoke jewel to your special person, then wear, enjoy and treasure forever…
One step closer to custom crafted ethical fine jewellery
Alongside the ethical sourcing of Fairtrade gold and silver, as well as the finest traceable diamonds and natural gemstones, the design process is what we love most about creating jewellery. Our custom bespoke fine jewellery service is a unique experience for each of our customers and we are at hand, every step of the way, to make sure it is an enjoyable one too.
Should you have any questions or queries, from advice on cuts and colour to suggestions for jewellery care, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you and sharing this special journey with you.